Thursday, December 6, 2007

Nedry's Neon History

Let's bring you up to speed.

I released an ALBUM back in summer 2005 which revealed my very poppy side of music. Since then, I have created a string of independent singles (link coming shortly) which, it has been suggested, might as well constitute a new album. Some of these can be found on my Myspace.
I recorded a record with one of my current bands, Artic Foxes, last year September and another in May this year. The most recent one is soon to be released. Artic Foxes applies the spirit of jazz onto ancient and modern rock and movie soundtrack paradigms.
My other band, Supergun, is currently going strong and we are working on an album after cutting hours of preliminary session recordings (the Higgins acetates). We've been receiving lots of requests for these recordings. Don't worry. You'll hear them soon enough. (we're in talks with former OiNK mod Paine for his new, ah, filesharing venture.)
Currently, I work at WSUM, Madison's student radio station. I've received requests to put up some of my productions I've made there. Well, I can't contractually put up all of them, but here are some of the old ones I'm allowed to release.
Last but not least, I have created a radio drama series, Neon Tiger, on WSUM, which currently has 11 episodes and may have a sequel series in its future (don't give up hope!) The more feedback we receive on these the greater the chance of more being produced.
Edit: Not to leave you all too blue-balls, I decided to give you guys one of the new WSUM promos. Here you go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is the promo!? I don't see it.