Monday, May 19, 2008

SUPERGUN THIEVES?

Sorry about that real teaser of a post from Saturday. I shouldn't do that. I really do have a poll I want your opinions on, valuable readers. I'd like this to be a collaborative blog between you (readers) and I (genius). So I will be asking for your input soon. As soon as I think about it a little more and write up a post.

So I found this band today called Santa Dads who sound very mysteriously like our house band Supergun. They're a two man band who play the uke and harmonize what seems to be almost entirely improvised songs. JUST LIKE SUPERGUN. The only difference is that their songs are based upon a little bit more abstract themes, like whether one can hang one's leg up in here. The other difference is that they beatbox (a little weakly). The only other difference is that they have a MySpace page that got 37 plays today (as of this writing; of course, now that I've blogged them, the Nedry Effect will wildly inflate their numbers into the thousands).

Well, I like them okay. Pretty good ideas. They can't write a hit single to save their lives though. Unlike Supergun. Gott damn unnnhgnghh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are wrong.