Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Pink Plasma

Hi guys. I've been working on some music and I have a few tracks to show you.

My name is Pink Plasma.

Pink Plasma - Maybe Be Mine

Pink Plasma - Faltermeyer in Genesis Valley

Pink Plasma - Baby


Just to give credit where credit is due, Maybe Be Mine is a remash of Michael Jackson's classic song Baby Be Mine. And Faltermeyer in Genesis Valley is a mashup using Justice, Soyo Oka (composer of the Super Mario Kart soundtrack) and Harold Faltermeyer songs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES. I LOVE YOU. PLAY ME SWEET LULLABIES!

Michelle said...

Baby reminds me of David Bowie-style vocals. I liked Maybe be mine a LOTS.

I think you should make a song based off of the Today show "Da DA Da" right in the beginning... Like a technoy song, I can hear it now...